Our extra virgin olive oil is made from the Koroneiki olive which is considered the best Greek olive in the world. It is known for its high Polyphenols (antioxidants) and monounsaturated fats as well as the freshest and most balanced tasting oil in the world. The Koroneiki tree originates from the south west region of Messenia, the exact place where Zoë is produced.
Our premium extra virgin olive oil packs a delicious robust flavour and finishes with a peppery zing. It has a beautiful golden green hue, and gives off a subtle aroma of fresh picked olives.
Zoë extra virgin olive oil is not blended or filtered. Our Koroneiki olives are handpicked while still green between the months of October to January depending on that years climate conditions and pressed within hours of harvest. This gives our extra virgin olive oil its very low acidity of between 0.2 % to 0.4% maximum every harvest year.
We also ensure the best quality olive oil by keeping our trees very small by pruning. This helps the tree keep all its fruits healthy, so nothing will compromise the final quality and taste of our extra virgin olive oil. Our final process is keeping the watering to a minimum. This gives our extra virgin olive oil its very smooth and creamy texture. One taste and you will see what makes Zoë extra virgin olive oil simply the best.
- In Greek Salads.
- Use with one of our Zoë balsamic, wine or apple cider vinegars to create the worlds best vinaigrettes for your salads or sandwiches.
- Drizzled on Pizza & Pasta.
- Drizzle on grilled meats
- On grilled, steamed or roasted fish.
- Drizzled on grilled, steamed or roasted potatoes.
- Drizzled on mashed potatoes.
- Drizzled on Hummus, Tzatziki or over your favorite dip.
- Drizzle inside sandwiches.
- Use to sauté Onions, garlic or Veggies
- Drizzle it over hot grilled bread.
- Drizzle on grilles Steak & all grilled meats.
- On baked Brie Cheese.
- Zoë Extra Virgin Olive Oil should be drizzled on almost everything to enhance the taste of your finished dishes. The possibilities are endless.