Casafina, created in 1981, offers a wide range of high-quality sustainable products, from kitchenware, bakeware, tableware and gifts… Collections that are trend-right today as well as classics that have stood the test of time.
Crafted in Portugal by true artisans, its fine stoneware products are unique, durable and timeless.
- Single fired at up to 1180°C to create a unique ceramic body with a special bonding between the clay and the glazed surface, resulting in a more durable product. Freezer, oven, microwave and dishwasher safe.
- All stoneware is hand-finished. Any irregularities, color variations or small imperfections should be considered as unique marks of authenticity.
- Sustainable production using local resources and environmentally friendly facilities
- Material: Stoneware
- Dimensions: Ø22.1 x H5.0 cm
- Capacity: 0.99L
- Care: Diswasher safe. Hand washing is recommended for oversized and delicate pieces