Plant killer no more! Our self-watering herb kits feature a vintage-inspired mason jar outfitted with a passive hydroponic system known as “wicking,” which brings water and nutrients up to the plant's roots. So whether you forget to water, overwater, or both, we’ve got you covered. This year-round indoor planter comes equipped with everything you’ll need to start growing, just add water and set in a sunny window.
We struggled to grow fresh herbs in traditional pots with soil at home. From forgetting to water, to overwatering, we just didn’t know how to keep up with our plants' needs. So, we put pen to paper to create a self-watering planter that is simple, stylish and fertile with success.
WHY YOU'LL DIG IT
- Each kit yields 6+ months of fresh herbs
- All-inclusive, easy setup for year-round indoor growing; just add water
- Grow with confidence through seed-to-harvest support
- Designed to be replanted again and again
- Quick success; Herb seeds take 7-14 days to sprout, and will be ready to start harvesting in 2+ months. Continuous harvesting will encourage a bushy plant and greater yield.
- Mason Jar
- Organic Seeds
- Basil seeds - Teal
- Mint seeds - Powder Blue
- Cilantro seeds - Emerald
- Rosemary seeds - Light Green
- Lavender seeds - Berry
- Stainless Steel Net Pot
- Grow Medium
- Plant Food
- Instruction Manual
- Seeds need at least 6-8 hours of direct sunlight to germinate.
- No need to transplant.
- Your Grow Kit is designed to grow again! Start new seeds or transplant potted plants into the net pot.