Our unique sisal & palm bamboo vegetable brush is the perfect addition to all your eco friendly cleaning tools! Made from organic bamboo, sisal bristles, and palm fibres, it is great for scrubbing farm-fresh fruits, vegetables, shellfish as well as scrubbing any cookware, floors, kitchens and bathrooms. Please make sure to have separate brushes for each job though!
Made from organic bamboo that's anti-microbial, it's naturally strong and durable. The brush has an abrasive end and a softer end. It can be used for a multitude of surfaces, being the perfect partner for your zero waste journey.
- sisal-based: sisal is a natural fibre that comes from the agave sisalana plant, stronger and more durable than other natural fibres. It is resistant to bacteria, mildew, and oil
- bamboo handle: a sustainable plant that uses 1/3 less water to grow, self-replenishes, and is less likely than other woods to crack
- effective & non-scratch: safe to clean food scraps and stain stuck on cast iron or stainless steel cookware
- use the softer sisal side for more delicate or gentle surfaces such as fruits and vegetables with thin layers, like potatoes or carrots
- use the palm fibre side for more sturdy or hard surfaces such as cleaning the floors, walls or cookware like pots and dishes
- rinse with water after each use and air dry with the bristle facing down
- clean bristles (as needed) with vinegar to kill bacteria
- avoid soaking in water to prevent cracks
- avoid placing in the dishwasher
- place away from high heat or flames